Members of LeadingAge DC may be any non-profit, voluntary or government sponsored home, facility or service providing housing or care for the aging. To download the application, click here.
Provider Members are:
- Governed by a board of trustees (board of directors) which regularly reviews its philosophy and purpose and which is fiscally and programmatically accountable to the people served, the organization and the community at large;
- Sponsored by an entity which is rooted in the community (i.e., a neighborhood group, an ethnic, religious or fraternal group or a government program);
- Committed to developing and sustaining community linkages and services, both for the well-being of the person being served, and for that of the community at large;
- Adherent to non-discriminatory policies; and
- Licensed in accordance with the levels of care or kinds of services it provides within the context of local, state or federal requirements.
- Provider Member Online Application
Business Partner Program
A program designed specifically for cutting-edge business firms serving the aging services field. Connect your Business to Buyers LeadingAge DC is the District’s premier association and touches the lives of thousands of individuals, families, employees and volunteers every day. With a strong membership base that includes senior housing, assisted living, skilled nursing, continuing care communities,More
Student/Recent Graduate Membership
LeadingAge DC represents not for profit providers of senior housing and services in Washington, DC. Our members are committed to training the future generation of aging services leaders. Launch your career in aging services by taking advantage of the LeadingAge DC student membership.